Board Room Board Room is offline
Junior Member

Question Help needed with gradient fill in a shape

Hi Everyone

My first time here.

I'm using Word 2010.

I have created a rectangle using the shape tool and added a radial gradient fill.

I want to have the same colour (light blue) at the start and end of the rectangle with dark blue in the centre. Is it possible to do this?

The problem I’m having is that I cant get the start and end colours the same.

Thanks for any info.

B R