Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Denise

Default Hard Drive

How do I transfer C:\ copy to I:\ External Hard Drive as "I" Partition
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What does this have to do with document management in Microsoft Word?

"Denise" wrote in message
How do I transfer C:\ copy to I:\ External Hard Drive as "I" Partition

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Denise

Sorry I probably was not in the right search toolbar for this one. It does
not have anything to do with the Office Word 2000 I goofed again. I am allow
mistakes you know!
Sincerely Mrs. Denise Lajoie