Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rhino[_2_] Rhino[_2_] is offline

Default Keyboard shortcuts

When I am editing a table, I'd like to be able to use keyboard shortcuts to
bring up the context menu and then select Insert/Insert rows after. I can't
find anything in the extensive Help article about keyboard shortcuts
describing how to bring up the context menu, i.e. simulate a right-click,
with keyboard shortcuts.

Can anyone help me out?

--
Rhino

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If your keyboard is a "Windows keyboard," it will have a key between the
right Windows key and the right Ctrl key that bring up the context menu (it
will have an icon that looks like a menu). With a row selected, the context
menu will include Insert Rows, with I as the accelerator key. Unfortunately,
there is no keyboard shortcut to select a row, so you may prefer to use
Graham's suggestion of assigning a shortcut to TableInsertRowBelow.

http://word.mvps.org

"Rhino" wrote in message
When I am editing a table, I'd like to be able to use keyboard shortcuts
to bring up the context menu and then select Insert/Insert rows after. I
can't find anything in the extensive Help article about keyboard shortcuts
describing how to bring up the context menu, i.e. simulate a right-click,
with keyboard shortcuts.

Can anyone help me out?

--
Rhino

Alt Key for Keyboard Shortcuts CJ Page Layout 2 November 4th 09 05:10 PM
Keyboard shortcuts cowtoon Formatting Long Documents 1 June 26th 09 04:51 AM
Is it keyboard shortcuts Montna6 Microsoft Word Help 1 April 24th 09 07:17 AM
Keyboard Shortcuts. Mark2006 New Users 1 May 15th 08 07:14 AM
keyboard shortcuts Dave in MP Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 04 11:23 AM