Watermark removes header

Old July 19th 18, 11:52 PM
Carolkaye Carolkaye is offline

Default Watermark removes header

I have a one page document with a header and when I add a watermark it deletes the header. How can I have both a header and a watermark in Word?
Old September 6th 18, 02:03 PM
JackKlark JackKlark is offline
Banned

Thank you For sharing this with us.also check this one articles
virus removal service
new email setup service
data backup recovery service
wifi network troubleshoot service