shameerau shameerau is offline
Junior Member

Default Multiplying cell values from different tables

Hi,

I am not a regular user of Word and I am very new to Word programming. I am required to modify an existing word 2003 template. The template has two tables - table 1 has a column for item names and another column for quantites (this table has a few other columns too). table 2 has a column for items and another column for unit price of items. The requirement is - when a user enters a quantity against an item in table 1, Word should multiply this value with the unit price in table 2 and put the result in another column in table one. Could anyone kindly suggest the best way to achive this?

Thanks in advance
Shameer
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins Doug Robbins is offline

See http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

Please do not post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.