Grazza215 Grazza215 is offline
Junior Member

Default Multiplying a mail merge formula

Hi guys,

Really hoping someone can help

I've been trying to get this to work, but seem to be missing a trick.

I am using a series of mergefields (linked to a CSV data sheet) and have this working fine:

£ { = { mergefield "debits_H"} - { mergefield "EXPCT_AMT2"\#,0.00 } + { mergefield CUR_AG_PAMT }}

This gives me:

Amount 1 - Amount 2 = Amount 3

I need to be able to multiple the above "Amount 3" forumla by 2, 4 and 52/12 (It is a formula for working out rent charges - so a fortnightly, 4 weekly, and monthly figure.)

I need to get:

Amount 1 - Amount 2 = Amount 3 * 2

I've tried various incarnations and dont seem to be able to get it right - even though I think I've followed all the previous rules.

Has any one got any ideas?

Would really appreciate any help

Thanks

Graham.