Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beanbag101 Beanbag101 is offline

Default Word 2003 Macro problem

Hi Folks,

I need to be able to paste a very long table into a Word 2003 document and
rather than having to mess around cutting and pasting a page at a time I've
been given a macro to do this for me. The instructions are to paste it into
the 'Application DataMicrosoft'Templates' folder. However, I can't find
these folders on my PC despite selecting 'show all files/folders' and doing a
full search.
I'm running Vista Home Premium SP1 and MS Word 2003 SP3. Can anyone offer
any advice as to where I am supposed to put this thing?
Thanks,
Fred.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It sounds as though the macro is probably contained in an add-in template.
That template should be saved into the Word startup folder. By default this
folder is a hidden folder located at
%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Word\STARTUP
If you paste that line into your Explorer address bar you will be taken
directly to that location.

Macro Problem DG New Users 1 February 11th 09 03:42 AM
Problem Batch Creating PDFs from Word with a Macro P B Microsoft Word Help 0 October 21st 08 03:49 PM
Problem with macro jainagirl Microsoft Word Help 5 August 9th 08 05:58 AM
problem creating a Word paste special macro mcloo Microsoft Word Help 1 July 3rd 08 01:10 AM
macro problem ah Microsoft Word Help 2 October 3rd 07 02:25 PM