Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TessDonner TessDonner is offline

Default Track time spent on document

I need to track the time spent creating and editing a document. This may
include one or more sessions over more than one day. Would greatly
appreciate your advise and suggestions!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kristoffer Andreas Berg Kristoffer Andreas Berg is offline

"TessDonner" wrote:

I need to track the time spent creating and editing a document. This may
include one or more sessions over more than one day. Would greatly
appreciate your advise and suggestions!

Choose Properties from the File menu, and then select the Statistics tab.
You will among other things see the total time spent editing the document.

--
Kristoffer Andreas Berg
Programmer on a hobby basis