Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
marthawilson710 marthawilson710 is offline
Junior Member

Location: 3 South Sherman Street Astoria, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill View Post
Probably a better approach.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
You can also print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
At some point I made such a template for the 228C label (dated
September 2002). Since I use custom labels, I've never really used
the template, but you're welcome to a copy if you want to email me
directly.
fnaf demo, survival games online
"VAZTOR" wrote in message
How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS
priority label 228

You're not the only person looking, but most people print such checks from
Quicken or Microsoft Money, which are set up to do just that.