Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Hannah Hannah is offline

Default Order of data fields in mailmerge from access table

I am frustrated that the order of fields in my Word 2003 data source is not
in the same order as the Access table it is linked to. Surname is good but
first name is way off to the right.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Is this a Word 2003 merge document attached to an Access data source? If so
then simply place the individual fields exactly where you want them - see
for background on merges generally.