Balamurali Balamurali is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation Display mail before sending in mail merge

Hi,

Using word 2010 and outlook 2010, i have tried sending mail through mail merge.
My question is, Can we able to see the mail before sending?

That is after clicking finish and merge mail sends as per my data table in excel.
Its not even kept in my outbox? without reviewing or adding attachment my mail is sent through mail merge.

I need to attachment mail to my mail merge mail...

If my mail merge emails displayed or saved in outbox, i will open ans attach concern attachment to each and send?

How this can be achieved?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance...