Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
margot_eon margot_eon is offline

Default Multiple TOC - duplicate entries

Hello,

I have a long document that has 4 different TOC. For the main TOC I have
used the built-in styles. This works fine.
Then I have a TOC - Tables, a TOC - Figures and a TOC- Pictures. I have
used TC for these 3. TC C, D and E. When I update the TC for the Tables, I
get Tables and Figures in the list. The TC for the Figures are all
duplicated. Somehow the TC for the Pictures is OK.

Where did I go wrong?

--
Marg