Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pete Pete is offline

Default Add - UNDERLINE - to the "floating" tool bar-Word 2007?

Can I modify - add underline - to the "floating" Font Group tool bar in Word
2007?
--
Pete
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

I've no idea what 'a floating font group' is suppose to be, but Ctrl+U
toggles the single underline, Ctrl+Shft+D is double underline.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Pete" wrote in message
Can I modify - add underline - to the "floating" Font Group tool bar in
Word
2007?
--
Pete

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
I've no idea what 'a floating font group' is suppose to be,

he means the little "formatting box" you get when you highlight text and
right-click...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Greg may not agree
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_...amatically.htm

"Gordon" wrote in message

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
I've no idea what 'a floating font group' is suppose to be,

he means the little "formatting box" you get when you highlight text
and right-click...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Graham

Well I did say 'USER' editable. I was excluding Gurus of VBA.

Terry

"Gordon" wrote in message

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
I've no idea what 'a floating font group' is suppose to be,

he means the little "formatting box" you get when you highlight text
and right-click...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Although the Mini Toolbar (the floating toolbar you see when you hover your
mouse over selected text or above the shortcut menu when you right-click) is
not customizable even through VBA or XML.

So you're correct, it's not user editable or VBA/XML guru editable either.
;-)

~Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP