Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Island Girl

Default Importing tables from Excel

I have 17 Excel tables that need to be placed into a Word document (not as a
graphic, but as a Word table). What is the best way to do this with the
least reformatting after it goes into Word?

I've copied and pasted them into Word, but each has required extensive
formatting thereafter--some more than others.

What is it that I don't know?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz

Have you tried copying as usual, then going into the Word doc to EditPaste
SpecialFormatted Text?
--
HTH|:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

"Island Girl" wrote in message
I have 17 Excel tables that need to be placed into a Word document (not as
graphic, but as a Word table). What is the best way to do this with the
least reformatting after it goes into Word?

I've copied and pasted them into Word, but each has required extensive
formatting thereafter--some more than others.

What is it that I don't know?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Island Girl

Thanks, CyberTaz! So far, so good.

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Have you tried copying as usual, then going into the Word doc to EditPaste
SpecialFormatted Text?
--
HTH|:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

"Island Girl" wrote in message
I have 17 Excel tables that need to be placed into a Word document (not as
graphic, but as a Word table). What is the best way to do this with the
least reformatting after it goes into Word?

I've copied and pasted them into Word, but each has required extensive
formatting thereafter--some more than others.

What is it that I don't know?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz

Glad to hear it - Have a great weekend.