Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Umlas, Excel MVP Bob Umlas, Excel MVP is offline

Default Autocomplete/Autotext/not sure...

No - that doesn't do it. That setting is selected for both computers. But I
only get the tooltip for one computer.

"WhiteRat" wrote:

In Word Options Proofing AutoCorrect options go to the Smart Tags tab,
and select the Date smart tag box
At least that worked for me.

"Bob Umlas, Excel MVP" wrote in
message ...
In Word 2003 I could type April, hit a space, then get a tool tip or
intellisense with the rest of the date, like April 10, 2009 and pressing
enter would enter it. Now, in Word 2007, on one computer it still does it,
but on another computer it doesn't. I've checked ALL the settings (I
believe)
in Word Options in both computers and they're identical. What accounts for
the difference, and how can I get this feature back?
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP