Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I send e-mail draft to Microsoft Word

I want to send an e-mail to Microsoft Word to be able to refine and edit it
for future use. I have blocked the text (in e-mail draft) and pressed Send.
Then Send To My Documents and names my file. It seems to go nowhere. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Word is not an email program. It can be used to edit emails you are sending
but you don't receive emails with it.

Seems kinda silly to create it as an email only to send it to My Documents
to edit it with Word when you could just use Word in the first place.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]