Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default send word doc in email and include header and footer

Send the document as an attachment to an email message instead.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"sgreene" wrote:

A document has been created in Word (not by me), but when you send it in an
email it does not include the header and footer (an important part of the
doc). How do I get it to show the header and footer in the email? Thanks.