zeph317

Default Mailmerge using Excel via DDE

I am creating receipt letters using an Excel spreadsheet and Word document.
While I am in Word and I view the data in the spreadsheet using the Mailmerge
Recipients button, there are some data that are being copied to the cells
below (in my spreadsheet these cells below are empty). The data are copied
down until it comes to a cell that has data in it on my original spreadsheet.
When I merge the files, the data that have been copied down show on my
receipt letters.

How do I keep the data from copying itself to the below cells?

Thank you.