Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sean sean is offline

Default Print mail merge in same position

I want to print membership cards.
I have the mail merge done and the mail merge is correct on the set up
position.
When I merge the second card details move around the page.
Regardless of the size of the text so I know that the text isn't rolling
onto the next line down. there appears no reason why it moves around, and
there's no pattern to wher it positions it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

What type of mail merge main document are you using?

If you print the merge onto plain paper, does the problem still occur?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP