smcash

Default Create folders and filenames using mail-merge fields

I tried your macro for splitting the document into several documents. It
worked if I used folders that already exist to save the new documents into.
But if I try to use folders that don't exist yet, it does not create the
folders. It gives an error.

I want each person's letter to have the same filename, but to be stored in a
folder named after the person. And these folders need to be created by the
macro.

Help?
-smcash

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Here's a method that I have used that involves ...