Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default "Live Preview"

What good is "live preview" when the dialog box covers your text? You can't
see the changes!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

You should be able to move the dialog box out of the way by dragging its
title bar. If it's a gallery instead of a dialog box then I change my Zoom,
using Live Zoom in the lower right corner, to see the changes.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton
What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs