Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GP GP is offline

Default Document Recovery

I was editing a document when I lost connection (thru VPN). AutoRecover is
set to the default 10 minutes. I would like to recover the document,
however, the Document Recovery task pane that is described in the help
document does not show up, and I am unable to find it. So, my question is
how do I use the AutoRecover feature and recover a document after a lost
connection, power failure, etc.?
Thanks, GP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lindalou lindalou is offline

HI. Please answer this question. I cannot post a new question because when I
click on "New," it will not open a box for posting. It will do it for Reply,
which is why I am posting here. Does anyone know why this is happening? It
has been happening for months, and this is the first time I have even been
able to post to "Reply." I am running XP with service pack 3. Thank you very
much for your help.

"GP" wrote:

I was editing a document when I lost connection (thru VPN). AutoRecover is
set to the default 10 minutes. I would like to recover the document,
however, the Document Recovery task pane that is described in the help
document does not show up, and I am unable to find it. So, my question is
how do I use the AutoRecover feature and recover a document after a lost
connection, power failure, etc.?
Thanks, GP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use a newsgroup reader (such as google groups) to read the newsgroup,
instead of the incompetent website that doesn't work.

"GP" wrote:
I was editing a document when I lost connection (thru VPN). *AutoRecover is
set to the default 10 minutes. *I would like to recover the document,
however, the Document Recovery task pane that is described in the help
document does not show up, and I am unable to find it. *So, my question is
how do I use the AutoRecover feature and recover a document after a lost
connection, power failure, etc.? *
Thanks, GP-

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This group is microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
See http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm