Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BigL BigL is offline

Default WORD's dictionery

How to see entries in the dictionery?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

You can see your additions/modify (delete/add) in Word 2000-2003:

Tools

Spelling Grammar

Custom Dictionaries

Modify

2007

Ribbon Button

Word Options

Proofing

Custom Dictionaries

Edit Word List

Hope this helps.

"BigL" wrote in message
How to see entries in the dictionery?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Mind you... Word's spelling "dictionary" isn't a dictionary at all. It
doesn't give full word definitions, pronunciations, etc. Depending on which
version of Word you have, however, actual dictionary capabilities are
provided. Press the Alt key and click on the word in question, or
right-click the word in question and choose Look Up, if it's available.
These actions bring up the Research panel, which provides access to several
actual dictionaries, encyclopedias, and other references. This works in Word
2003 and 2007. I don't know about earlier versions.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"BigL" wrote in message
How to see entries in the dictionery?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David Hankinson David Hankinson is offline

If, what you're looking for, are definitions and the like then I highly
recommend a great little program called WordWeb. There's a free version and
there's a paid Pro version. The free version lasted about 30 seconds on my
computer before I upgraded to the Pro version.
http://wordweb.info/free/

David

"BigL" wrote:

How to see entries in the dictionery?

dictionery arabic english fageh Microsoft Word Help 0 March 31st 07 06:02 PM
how to set up an italian dictionery on microsoft word (English) Stefania Ciangura Microsoft Word Help 1 November 21st 06 11:08 PM
Dictionery in Word Shrikant New Users 7 August 20th 06 03:25 PM
Can I set Word's default character set? Nate Microsoft Word Help 1 July 18th 06 02:33 PM
Complete Meaning of Word in Actual Dictionery Style Shrikant Microsoft Word Help 2 September 27th 05 08:45 AM