Lucy

Default How do you reset the print status in Microsoft Word

I am having a problem with my print status ......it says 63 documents waiting
and it keeps printing the same letter over and over how do I reset it ?
Pat Garard

G'Day Lucy,

This has NOTHING to do with Word.

It has everything to do with Print Jobs queued on the
Windows Xp Print Spooler.

There should be a 'Printer' Icon in the Notification
Area at the right-hand end of the Task Bar.

Open it and you will see a pane where print Jobs can
be managed.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Lucy" wrote in message
I am having a problem with my print status ......it says 63 documents
waiting
and it keeps printing the same letter over and over how do I reset it ?

TF

That sounds more like your print queue has a communication problem with the
printer. I suggest that the easiest solution is to delete your printer
driver and reinstall it.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/