Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AHarris562 AHarris562 is offline

Default Office for Mac 2008

I am having trouble getting text boxes to work like they did in earlier
versions of Word. Can someone give me some instructions on how to create a
text box in a table?
Also, why can't I move the text box anywhere I want it like I could in
previous versions of Word? Example...I am trying to put it up as close to the
top of the table as I can and it keeps going back down where it wants to be.
Help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi A.,

You may want to also post this in the Word:mac discussion group through the link below.

--
I hope this helps you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Microsoft Office:Mac newsgroups:

or
http://microsoft.com/mac/community/c...pid=newsgroups

Microsoft Office:Mac products and updates
http://microsoft.com/mac