Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
proofreader proofreader is offline

Default Background color and print layout view

Word 2000 - I want to change background color of doc. It only shows my
selected color in Web Layout View but I want to see it in Print Layout View.
Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

The only thing that will let you do what you want is to upgrade to
Word 2003 or 2007. In Word 2000 you can't do it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman