Michele DeCarlo

Default continuous section break at end of document

I am operating in a law office which uses a legal program called Amicus
Attorney. When I perform a mail merge, Word automaticcaly inserts a
continuos section break at the end of the merged document. From reading thru
other posts in the forum I note that this is normal for Word and merely
indicated that the last record of the merge has been reached. However
(having little faith in others) if the cursor is placed at the end of the
document, and the delete key is struck, the formating for my entire document
is thrown in shambles. How can I either prevent the continuous break from
appearing or in the alternative "lock" the end of the document so that it can
not be edited (to prevent office staff from deleting the contiuous break and
ruining the format.
Robert Garvey

Hi Michele

I am a lawyer using Amicus and know what you are talking about. It
never occurred to me there might be an alternative to simply taking
care not to delete the section break.