Clayton Stress Management

Default contemporary letter dowcument template

How do I re-install the original Word 2003 contemporary letter document
template?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Q2xheXRvbiBTdHJlc3MgTWFuYWdlbWVudA==?=,

How do I re-install the original Word 2003 contemporary letter document
template?

You need to run a "Change" type of setup from Add/Remove programs in the
Windows Control Panel. Then you can drill down under the Word listing to
the additional templates and choose to install them.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org