Peter in New Zealand

Default Embed fonts permanently

Hello. Recently I was helped with making this setting a permanent setting in
Word, rather than having to select it for every new document. Like a good I
have misplaced the information. Can some kind person please be patient with
me and tell me again? Greatly appreciated.

--
Peter in New Zealand. (Pull the plug out to reply.)
Collector of old cameras, tropical fish fancier, good coffee nutter, and

Anne Troy

Tools--Options, Save tab.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Peter in New Zealand" wrote in message
Hello. Recently I was helped with making this setting a permanent setting
in
Word, rather than having to select it for every new document. Like a good
have misplaced the information. Can some kind person please be patient
with
me and tell me again? Greatly appreciated.

--
Peter in New Zealand. (Pull the plug out to reply.)
Collector of old cameras, tropical fish fancier, good coffee nutter, and
compulsive computer fiddler.

Peter in New Zealand

Thank you for replying Anne. I just looked quickly at your web site - a very
nice resource I will bookmark for future reference. Perhaps I should have
added that I am running Word 2000 on Windows 2000 SP4. The setting you
describe has to be reselected for every new document. My desire is to make
it *stick* so that it is in place for every new document by default. I think
it was a small registry tweak if that is any help.

--
Peter in New Zealand. (Pull the plug out to reply.)
Collector of old cameras, tropical fish fancier, good coffee nutter, and
compulsive computer fiddler.

"Anne Troy" wrote in message
Tools--Options, Save tab.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Peter in New Zealand" wrote in message
Hello. Recently I was helped with making this setting a permanent

setting
in
Word, rather than having to select it for every new document. Like a

good
have misplaced the information. Can some kind person please be patient
with
me and tell me again? Greatly appreciated.

--
Peter in New Zealand. (Pull the plug out to reply.)
Collector of old cameras, tropical fish fancier, good coffee nutter, and
compulsive computer fiddler.

Peter in New Zealand

Whew! I agree it is not ideal, but needs must, so once again Susan I am
grateful.

--

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I won't bother to again tell you what a terrible idea I think this is, as
you explained that there is justification for it. Make the change in
Normal.dot.

so
all may benefit.