Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carrhat Carrhat is offline

Default Auto Text Entries

When I am typing documents my auto text entries will not automatically change
to the font I am using unless they were preinstalled entries. Is there
anyway to add the auto text they it will automatically change to your typing
font?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Recreate the AutoText, making sure to clear any direct font formatting
from your example text. To clear direct font formatting, press
Ctrl+SpaceBar.

Another thing to consider is that if your AutoText includes a
paragraph mark, paragraph formatting will also be applied to the
AutoText. To clear direct paragraph formatting, press Ctrl+Q. Then
apply the proper style to the paragraph, before recreating the entry.

For more, see:

Using AutoText
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/AutoText.htm

--