Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Neron[_5_] Neron[_5_] is offline

Default mask over images

Hi all,

I was wondering, is it possible in Word to create a "mask" to put over
an image? For example, I have a coversheet of a report, and on this
coversheet I need a picture to be inserted. But, only on a specific
part, shaped like an oval.
I can create an oval shape, and use a picture as fill-effect, but the
pucture gets distorted, and I don't want that to happen
I can create a partly transparant image with an external programm, and
use that image to be in front of my inserted picture.... Well, that's
the way I want it to look, but than I have to use an external program,
and I'm not as flexible as I want to be.

Does anybody know how to do this in Word?

Regards,

Bert

--
Neron

Input mask for form fields in Word Lee S. Page Layout 2 April 9th 09 01:22 AM
Phone# with input mask merged into word workliveplay Mailmerge 2 October 4th 06 05:39 AM
Why won't my images appear? klhmusic Microsoft Word Help 1 October 22nd 05 07:13 PM
Images SAIPS Microsoft Word Help 1 May 9th 05 11:28 AM
Form Field Input Mask LeahRose Microsoft Word Help 0 March 14th 05 03:31 PM