Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ldydi525 Ldydi525 is offline

Default How do i get job title information to display in mail merge?

I am trying to get the job title information from the outlook to dispaly in
my letters when I merge. I already went into the match field section made
the changes but it still does not display. i selected more item and use the
address fields and selected job title in my contact address book there is
info but in the mail merge is blank no info please help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Forget the addressblock field and start the merge from Outlook -
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm
Insert the individual fields you require.

Ldydi525 wrote:
I am trying to get the job title information from the outlook to
dispaly in my letters when I merge. I already went into the match
field section made the changes but it still does not display. i
selected more item and use the address fields and selected job title
in my contact address book there is info but in the mail merge is
blank no info please help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
SharonF SharonF is offline

Graham, thanks for setting up such a great web site to help us through the
challenges of Mail Merge. After following your instructions for creating
mailing labels, I end up with a blank label document. Why are the selected
addresses not appearing?

Many thanks.

Ldydi525 wrote:
I am trying to get the job title information from the outlook to
dispaly in my letters when I merge. I already went into the match
field section made the changes but it still does not display. i
selected more item and use the address fields and selected job title
in my contact address book there is info but in the mail merge is
blank no info please help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

At what point is the label document blank?
If at the start - table show gridlines will help
Or is this after you have added your fields and propagated the labels?
Or later having merged to a new document?
Follow the instructions and let me know where it goes wrong.