Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lina Lina is offline

Default Templates and styles in 2007

I have made some templates in word 2003 and know I'm trying to learn how to
do it in 2007. I'm a bit confused with the themas, quick style set and so on.
I mean in 2003 I dit my styles and so but in 2007 it seems to be more to
think about. I mean if you do templates for your company should you do a
companytheme, company style set and so one?
Is there any good website that discusses thees issues or can someone
recommend a good book about it?
Many thanks