Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
T.Swank

Default how to move macros from old computer to new computer

We are upgrading computers in our office. I need to locate and copy the
macros from the old computer onto a disk so that I can copy them onto the new
computer. Where are the macros stored?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

Macros are stored in the Normal.dot global template unless you
specify otherwise. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...latesStore.htm
and http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/FilesToBackup.htm.