Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Tom is offline

Default can i change the size of font after doc is finished?

same as above
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin B Kevin B is offline

If you want to change the font size for the entire document, press Ctrl+A to
select the entire document and then change the font size by either modifying
the size of the font from the formatting toolbar, use Ctrl + Shift + . or
Ctrl + Shift + , to increase/decrease the font to the next availabel font
size or Ctrl + ] or Ctrl + [ to increase/decrease the font 1 point at a time.

If you've used styles you can also modify the font size for a specified
style and it will update all the text that use that style.
--
Kevin Backmann

same as above

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I'm not sure what you are trying to do. The way to change the font
size in a document is the same, no matter if the editing is complete
or not. You can do it by adding direct formatting, say, via the Font
dialog box, or you can do it by modifying the relevant paragraph
styles.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP