Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] jpet12@comcast.net is offline

Default How default to Outlook Express addresses when emailing a Word doc

Presently when I email a Word document the Address book defaults to MS Outlook.
How do I change to OE?
Thanks,
Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] jpet12@comcast.net is offline

Default How default to Outlook Express addresses when emailing a Word

My account is listed as mail.comcast.net.
Mail is sent and received normally in Outlook Express.
Thanks,
Joe

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Which program is selected as your default mail client?

" wrote in
message ...
Presently when I email a Word document the Address book defaults to MS

Outlook.
How do I change to OE?
Thanks,
Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

That doesn't really answer my question. In Outlook, look at Tools | Options
| Other and make sure that Outlook is not selected as the default mail
client. Also, in Control Panel | Internet Options, on the Programs page,
make sure that Outlook Express is selected as the mail client.

" wrote in
message ...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Which program is selected as your default mail client?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

" wrote

in
message ...
Presently when I email a Word document the Address book defaults to MS

Outlook.
How do I change to OE?
Thanks,
Joe