Mary Lee

Default Keyboard shortcut questions

Is there a keyboard shortcut for
1. The Format Painter
2. Format/Change Case
--
Thanks!
Mary Lee
CyberTaz

Hi Mary Lee-

1- Shift+Ctrl+C once you select what to copy formatting from, Shift+Ctrl+V
to apply it elsewhere.

2- Shift+F3 will toggle you through Upper/Lower/Sentence case.

HTH |:)

"Mary Lee" wrote:

Is there a keyboard shortcut for
1. The Format Painter
2. Format/Change Case
--
Thanks!
Mary Lee

CyberTaz

My pleasure! |:)

On 5/4/05 4:08 PM, in article
, "Mary Lee" wrote:

Woohoo! Thank you so much!!

BorisS

to put a different twist on it, is there any way to copy something, and then
paste just the unformatted version of it, with Word assuming that wherever it
lands (footnotes, body, headline, etc.), it should just apply that formatting
to it? Sort of an Excel "paste special, values" sort of functionality?

Thx.
--
Boris

"Mary Lee" wrote:

Is there a keyboard shortcut for
1. The Format Painter
2. Format/Change Case
--
Thanks!
Mary Lee

Herb Tyson [MVP]

Take a look he

"Paste Special Unformatted Text At Your Fingertips"

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Actually, the cycle you get with Shift+F3 depends on the selection.
Sometimes it includes Title Case instead of (I think) Sentence case.

so
all may benefit.

"Mary Lee" wrote:

Is there a keyboard shortcut for
1. The Format Painter
2. Format/Change Case
--
Thanks!
Mary Lee

Another way -- In Customize toolbar, find the command for Paste
Unformatted. Drag it to the toolbar. Right click and choose an icon
for it. Click that when you want to insert text and have it pick up
the formatting of the paragraph where you're inserting it. (I changed
the icon to the plain "paste" icon, and deleted the existing one for
the regular paste. For regular paste, preserving formatting, I just
use Control+v.

*(((({

In the last exciting episode on Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:02:20 -0400, "Herb
Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

|Take a look he

|"Paste Special Unformatted Text At Your Fingertips"

|--