Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JGT

Default View two parts of a document

I have office 2003 & SP2 and would like to view two different sections of the
document at the same time. I do NOT see the horizontal split bar in the
document window and when I go to the menu item "Window" I see "Remove Split"
grayed out but I do not see "Split". Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi JGT,

What view in Word are you in? You would, for example, see the behavior you're describing in the 'Reading Layout' view. If you are
in that view and have only the one document open you could use Window=New Window followed by Window=Arrange all.

=========

--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JGT

I've tried all of the different views, I expected to see this option in the
normal view. What view should I be in?