Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steven Steven is offline

Default Double Click does not open document

Hi,

I am using Word 2003. Until recently, I could open a word document directly
from my desktop by double clicking on it. Now, however, when double
clicking, the program opens but not the document. I need to either double
click the document icon again or go FileOpen etc.

I found something on the web to try (winword /r) but this hasn't solved the
problem. Just wondered if anyone else has had this and how it can be
resolved.

Thanks