Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
buddy buddy is offline

Default Watermarks and Multiple Sections

I have a document with 2 sections. The headers and footers in the sections
are not linked (I don't want the header/footer to show on my cover page).
When I try to add a watermark, it won't appear on all pages. If I add it in
my first section (the cover page) it appears there only. If I add it in the
section section, it shows up on all the pages, except for the cover page. Am
I doing something wrong, or is this just how Word works?

Thanks,

Buddy