doesntmind

Default How do I send an HTML email merge with references to images?

I'm trying to send an HTML email (with references to hosted images) to my
Excel data list (using the Mail Merge function in MS Word), but it always
sends a copy of the image as an attachment, instead of just the reference to
the online location. I know there is a box in Outlook to uncheck to keep just
references and not send copies of the file, but because it's a bulk mail
merge I have to use Word. Can anyone help?