Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Julie239 Julie239 is offline

Default Can I designate a word to autopopulate further down in document?

I am creating an agenda template for our team. The topics would be listed
near the top of the agenda. Each topic would then be relisted below with
room for notes. To reduce redundancy, is it possible to designate topic #1
to autopopulate further down in the document where the attendees will take
notes?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Julie239 wrote:
I am creating an agenda template for our team. The topics would be
listed near the top of the agenda. Each topic would then be relisted
below with room for notes. To reduce redundancy, is it possible to
designate topic #1 to autopopulate further down in the document where
the attendees will take notes?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don D.[_2_] Don D.[_2_] is offline

perhaps just use the 'TABLE' tool (located in the tool bar) Configure as you
wish, then right click to copy/paste elsewhere