Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Old man tutor Old man tutor is offline

Default cursive font

How do I add cursive to my list fonts in MS Words?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:10:00 -0700, Old man tutor Old man
wrote:

How do I add cursive to my list fonts in MS Words?

There is no one font called "cursive" -- there are many. See
http://www.google.com/search?q=fonts+cursive

Download as many of these fonts as you need (some will have to be paid for,
others will be free). If they're downloaded as zip files, unzip them.

In the folder C:\Windows\Fonts, click File Install New Font. In the dialog
that appears, locate and select the TTF files and click OK.

Word will use whatever fonts are installed in Windows. There is no separate
procedure for installing them in Word.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman