Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christa Christa is offline

Default 2 docs as 1

I have 2 seperate documents that I want to send out as 1, specifically a
cover letter on page 1 followed by a resume on page 2 (& possibly a letter of
recomendation on pg 3). Whenever I try to add a 2nd page to the to cover
letter & paste my resume in, it will split the reume in to 2 pages.. I
thought it might be the template so I tried retyping the letter into a new
word document but I have the same problem. How do I make it just 2 pages??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Insert a Section Break New Page before the resume. (Apparently your
margins are different in the resume than in the letter, so you'll need
a Section Break so that they can have different margins.)