Vivek Kumar Gupta Vivek Kumar Gupta is offline
Junior Member

Default I don't want long text in Table of Contents

Hello,

I have the heading like below —
1.1 Title. These regulations shall be known as the Saudi Building Code Fire Protection Requirements for the kingdom of Saudi Arabia hereinafter referred to as SBC 801.

I only want want Bold part in the Table of Contents. "1.1 Title." is Bold part and I only want this to Table of contents rather then complete paragraph.

How I can reduced this keeping all text in one paragraph. I don't want the text in two lines like below —
1.1 Title.
These regulations shall be known as the Saudi Building Code Fire Protection Requirements for the kingdom of Saudi Arabia hereinafter referred to as SBC 801.

Please help

Thanks,

Vivek
WesleyQ WesleyQ is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles K. Kenyon View Post
Hello,

I have the heading like below —
1.1 Title. These quality mig welders and regulations shall be known as the Saudi Building Code Fire Protection Requirements for the kingdom of Saudi Arabia hereinafter referred to as SBC 801.

I only want want Bold part in the Table of Contents. "1.1 Title." is Bold part and I only want this to Table of contents rather then complete paragraph.

How I can reduced this keeping all text in one paragraph. I don't want the text in two lines like below —
1.1 Title.
These regulations shall be known as the Saudi Building Code Fire Protection Requirements for the kingdom of Saudi Arabia hereinafter referred to as SBC 801.

Please help

Thanks,

Vivek
Is there a more beginner friendly solution than using Style Separator for this btw?

Last edited by WesleyQ : April 25th 23 at 03:09 PM
jackharrywa jackharrywa is offline
Junior Member

Location: Brooklyn, USA
Question

last night i want to insert a graph in excel sheet with data from table above i created , the bad thing happened to me was i totally forget how to instert a graph in sheet if any one know please let me know
jackharrywa jackharrywa is offline
Junior Member

Location: Brooklyn, USA

Also, I have such kind of problem there.