Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jon Morgan Paraphrase Jon Morgan Paraphrase is offline

Default Text reformat after accepting tracked changes

I tried this query a few days ago, but no response, so I'm trying again....

I use track changes a lot and - often - when I accept (or reject) changes as
I go along, the text won't re-align/refresh itself properly. Usually you have
to go away from the page and then back to it to get it to reformat propely -
which is a pain.

Is this a Word problem, or a screen refresh problem? It doesn't happen with
any other software, so I'm inclined to blame Word.

best wishes

Jon
--
Jon Morgan of Paraphrase