Searching for multiple words simultaneously

Old October 10th 18, 06:44 PM
since86 since86 is offline

Default Searching for multiple words simultaneously

Is there a way to use the Find/Replace function to locate multiple words in a single search? Example: I'd like to conduct a single search through one document to find any use of the words "was", "were", "is" and "would". I'm using Word 2016 on Mac 10.13.6.