How do I locate attachment in line under subject?

Old January 4th 10, 05:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default How do I locate attachment in line under subject?

I want the attachment to be located one line under "Subject" line, not in the
body of email text.
Old January 4th 10, 05:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Try asking in a newgroup for your email program, whatever that is. This
group is for MS Word.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old January 4th 10, 06:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tighe

although this should probably be in the Outlook section, i have found that
the email cannot be Rich Text Format email. when Rich text format is used
the attachments go in the body. switch format to Plain Text of HTML and the
"attachment line" will be where the attachment displays.

hope this helps.