Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Worsley Simpson John Worsley Simpson is offline

Default curly quotes became straight, can't get curly bakc

something changed curly quotes to straight, and now I can't resume curly
quotes.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

I assume you've already checked your AutoCorrect options to make sure replace
straight quotes with curly quotes is checked, so let's look at the other
simple fixes first. Have you recently changed to a new font? Some fonts don't
support curly quotes.

What version of Word are you using?

Jerry