Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ES ES is offline

Default Want to setup a Table of contents from text in a Table - Word 2007

1. When I select text in a cell, to format that text to a specific Style,
then the whole row's formatting change to that specific Style.
or
2. The program put some other text into the table of contents that I have
not mark
Hope someone will help me.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement